update broke lilo

Hello,

I recently apt-get updated my unstable box which broke lilo.  In my
system, I have two hard disks.  The first disk is /dev/hda and has
Win2k.  The second disk is /dev/hdb and has Debian unstable
installed.  I am assuming that lilo should install to the MBR on
/dev/hda, but I think it is installing on /dev/hdb.  The
configuration of lilo from apt-get doesn't give any choice of where
to install the MBR.  I noticed this because I recently recompiled my
kernel, ran lilo, and rebooted.  My new boot options were not
showing up at the lilo boot prompt.  My lilo.conf is as follows:

boot=/dev/hdb1
root=/dev/hdb1
install=/boot/boot-menu.b
delay=20
map=/boot/map
vga=0
read-only
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.1
    label=2.4.1
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.0-prerelease
    label=2.4.0-prerelease
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.0
    label=2.4.0
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.17
    label=2.2.17
other=/dev/hda1
    label=hda1
    table=/dev/hda

What do I need to change to get it to install to /dev/hda MBR?  Is
it boot=/dev/hda1?

Thanks,
Anthony