Dist-upgrading to Woody (Testing)

Late last week I installed potato from a CD onto my test box. I dist-upgraded all the packages in stable, built a 2.4 kernel, and installed modutils from unstable so I could load modules from 2.4.0. At this point everything was still going fine, not a problem in site. Next I add sources for "testing" to my sources.list and typed "apt-get update" and then "apt-get -u dist-upgrade". It downloads over 100MBs of software and then starts installing it. It does okay for a while, but then it bombs out on installing LILO. I tried "apt-get -u dist-upgrade" again as well as "apt-get -f install". Nothing works. The unmet dependencies are libxpm4, xlibs, and a few for task-x-window-system. Can anyone help me out? I don't mind scrapping this setup, I've formatted four times in less than a week, but I would like to upgrade my "production" system to woody. Thanks in advance!

Ben Pharr