Re: Linux - DNS/WWW/POP

Hi,

It is perfectly possible, it is the configuration that I have now.

It is worth looking at the documents from LDP. You can get them via ftp from:

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/linux-doc-project

The Linux Network Administators Guide there would be worth a read at least.

Jim

Leonard Leblanc wrote:

I'm interested in setting up a Linux Box to host my web-site and network. I've started reading the appropriate how-to's (Security, DNS, NIS, Firewall, etc.) and am just a little unsure about one thing. BTW: running debian of course.. :)

Can I have one Linux box working as my name server, web server, proxy server, mail server, and ftp?

Thanks,

Leonard Leblanc