Re: openssh and non-free ssh coexisting

%% Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> writes:

  rw> I´ve got network equipment which only supports RSA-ciphers
  rw> <sigh>, so obviously I cannot use OpenSSH (which supports only
  rw> blowfish and 3des) with it.

Not obvious at all.  The RSA patent expired last September, and there is
no restriction to using RSA in OpenSSH (or anywhere else, for that
matter).  OpenSSH does support RSA (or rather, it will if your OpenSSL
library has support for RSA built in, since OpenSSH uses OpenSSL for
this).

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@baynetworks.com>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools