Re: Disaster: apt-get upgrade broke X!

I just managed to make it through the X upgrade in testing, so I might
be able to help you prevent a downgrade to Potato (which is probably
more of a pain than fixing X).  What sort of problems are you having?  I
noticed that the upgrade doesn't get all the packages one needs, so you
need to apt-get them on your own.

-ROb