IP masq

Hi,

I connect to the Internet from a masqueraded LAN through a masquerading
gateway/proxy server. My problem is that, if I am logged in to somewhere
outside our network with ssh or telnet, after a little while of inactivity
the gateway resets the connection and I have to reconnect.

The proxy server is a Deb 2.1 with kernel 2.0.38. What should I set in its
kernel if I want to keep the connection even if it's idle?

(it's all the same, wherever I connect to, I get disconnected, so it's
not a logoutd thing.)

--
 Gabor Gludovatz <ggabor@sopron.hu> http://www.sopron.hu/~ggabor/