galeon..

I want to install galeon (in a potato)

my problem:
vivaldi:~# apt-get install galeon
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  galeon: Depends: xlibs (>= 4.0.1-0) but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages
vivaldi:~#
my sources.list:

 Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed through the apt-cdrom tool.
deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

# Uncomment if you want the apt-get source function to work
deb-src ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
# deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

# Galeon web browser
deb ftp://galeon.sourceforge.net/pub/galeon/nightly/debian galeonpotato/
deb-src ftp://galeon.sourceforge.net/pub/galeon/nightly/debian galeon/

Yes I see I lack Helix-gnome... what should I add to my sources list..

I use window maker.. and I want to keep using it..

I have my system updraded... I do:

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apg-get dist-upgrade

every week.. last time this morning..

Please some help? Mozilla leaks a ton of memory...

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dtts.net>
http://vivaldi.dtts.net