Re: Converting from Exim to qmail

Quoth Alec Smith,
> Are there any pitfalls to watch out for as far as the above are concerned
> with Qmail? Also, does a simple Howto exist which I could use as a guide to
> Qmail configuration in the above described situation?

On the qmail site (www.qmail.org), there is a very good document called
"Life with qmail", which I recomend reading if you are installing it.

While I have installed qmail on multiple systems (both debian and
otherwise), I've never had much luck with the debs that are available,
and personally don't like the way they are set up. If you follow the
instructions, installing from source is pretty simple. Of course, that's
just my personal opinion, so YMMV.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,