Converting from Exim to qmail

I've been using Exim on my Debian boxes for awhile, but would like to convert over to QMail (in Potato) in the process of doing a major server upgrade.

Right now I have Exim and QPopper doing the following:

1 - Providing primary MX service for several domains
2 - Handling outgoing mail for the local LAN
3 - QPopper for POP3 service internally and externally
4 - Occasional local MUA usage on server (some Mutt, mostly Pine)
5 - Mail spool is NFS-mounted

Are there any pitfalls to watch out for as far as the above are concerned with Qmail? Also, does a simple Howto exist which I could use as a guide to Qmail configuration in the above described situation?

Thanks,
Alec