Re: HELP! How do I configure LILO?

Right now I am using loadlin.exe in my d:\linux directory,
with a batch file "linux.bat" that has the statements

D:
CD LINUX
loadlin linux root=/dev/hdb4 swap=/dev/hdb2 mem=4m

(Of course, your mem statement would reflect your memory, and your swap and root
would reflect your own partitioning scheme)

When I want to boot to Linux, I just hold down the F8 upon bootup, and then select
"command prompt" and type LINUX.  It probably isn't as neat as LILO, but it works.
It also allows me to keep my two disks entirely separate.

    - Michael Rudmin