Re: Networking w/ Win98

Okay, a list of available HOWTO's you can find at www.linuxdoc.org
There you can easily search for HOWTO's regarding your Topic.
To get a connection with Windows you can use Samba which is available
as a package in debian. It provides file and printing services and
some extras.

I recommend to install on all the Boxes TCP/IP and to kick out the
NetBeui /IPX-SPX protocols if you don't really need them.