Re: HELP! How do i config lilo?

You have to properly set up the Lilo configuration file /etc/lilo.conf,
and then run the 'lilo' command to have the changes to /etc/lilo.conf
take effect. You can probably figure it out easily enough by reading the
Lilo documentation, and also this HOWTO:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/LILO.html

If not, post the contents of /etc/lilo.conf and the output of this
command:
fdisk -l  (lower case L, and run it as root)

...and I or someone here will have a look at it.

Tom