RPC services - bind to 1 ip?

hi

I've been dealing with this for a long time, and was curious if
anyone knows if it's possible.

I want to force all RPC services to listen only on 1 interface,
it is VERY VERY difficult to firewall them as they apparently
choose random ports everytime they load which means i have to
spend 30 minutes running nmap both TCP and UDP ports 1-65535 and
verifying what ports are open with lsof and netstat and firewall
the rpc ones accordingly. this procedure works but it gets
old after a while :) so i wanna know if i can force rpc services
to bind to 1 interface, or force them to use the same ports
everytime(even if i restart NFS it uses new ports) the rpcs:
rpc.mountd, rpc.statd are the worst offenders for me.. sunrpc
is good and happily sits on port 111 ...

luckily i don't reboot often but sometimes i need to reload
the /etc/exports file ......maybe i can do this without
reloading the nfs services..but that still doesn't solve the
problem as a whole :) i don't think its possible to run
rpcs from xinetd ..but if it is i'd like to know how.

thanks!@

nate