Re: building pine from debs

I never liked mutt much either :). I have found that using the packages from
Mandrake Cooker works pretty well. Just be sure to grab pine AND openssl.
You convert them with alien (alien <filename>) and you install them like you
always do with deb.

If you're interested:
ftp://ftp.ciril.fr/pub/linux/mandrake-devel/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS
 (you must download pine and openssl)

Hope this helps!

Coronya
Debianized for now 37 days