KDE2 in Debian testing/unstable not working?

Hi,

What's the status of KDE2 in testing and unstable? I tried
doing an apt-cache search for 'task-kde' in testing and got
nothing, but under unstable all I got was task-kde and
task-kde-devel. When I did a dist-upgrade from testing to
unstable, some X-related packages had unmet dependencies
and doing an apt-get install for task-kde just gave me a
long list of packages it wouldn't download. Is there currently
a way for me to be able to get a decent testing/unstable
system working with KDE2? What's going on with testing/
unstable anyway? It's been several days since I've been able
to do anything with apt (mostly dist-upgrades) without getting
some dependency problems or just broken packages.

- Bart