re: small fonts in netscape

These HOWTOs talk about files i don't have, specifically .Xdefaults and
.Xreasources. They also mention a microsoft font pack for X. Does anyone
know anything about this/ what i can do about it? thanks
Joshua

There's a couple of HOWTOs on fonts that helped me. Both of them have a
section on Netscape:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/FDU/index.html

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Font-HOWTO.html

Tom