fstab entry for cd-rw device?

I'm trying to get my cd-burner working under Debian 2.2. I've configured
my system so that the ide-scsi module is loaded at boot time and I've
also added the "hdd=ide-scsi" parameters to my LILO configuration.

I know that the module is loaded and functional because I can see the
following when reading the boot prompt. ->

scsi0 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices
scsi : 1 host.

However, I'm not sure which paramaters to add in the /etc/fstab file. My
thoughts are to add something like the following:

/dev/scd0             /cdburner                iso9660
defaults,user,noauto        0                0

Will this work? Or is there a better way to mount my cd-rw?