Postgress installation...

Hi!!

	I am having problems installing PostgreSQL in my potato. I have installed all
the required packets, including the docs... and now I try to create a database
with:

createdb adad

and my Debian answers with:

------------
Connection to database 'template1' failed.
FATAL 1:  SetUserId: user 'nacho' is not in 'pg_shadow'

createdb: database creation failed on adad.
------------

I saw a group called postgres in /etc/group, so I added my user 'nacho' to the
group. It still does not work... I have even tried to issue the createdb as
root, having the same answer... I know that it must be a stupidity about
permissions somewhere, but I really do not find it!!! Could someone please
help me out?

Please, make a Cc: to my e-mail, as I cannot receive all the traffic from the
list...

Thanks in advance

/Nacho
--
Ignacio Más Ivars
Department of Teleinformatics - Royal Institute of Technology (KTH/IT)