2.4 kernel rescue disks?

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a 2.4 kernel rescue disk?

The latest LILO reconfigured my MBR (I guess) and I get the LI
My rescue disk is 2.2 based and gives me the

"couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features"

which I haven't seen since I tried to use a 2.0 kernel rescue disk :-P.

The standard rescue disks in freshmeat all seem to be 2.2 based for the
moment,
so I might need to make my own.

does anyone know where i can find a compiled image and tell me how to
install it on a disk with a windows machine?

Caoilte