Need Help - Debian Advantages HOWTO

Hi,

I have noticed that you had written several mail about why Debian is
great and your preferable OS.  For quite a while I maintain the
Debian Advantages HOWTO <http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/doc/advantages.html>
I would like to add your comments if I have missed the issues you
raised.  However, my spare time is too limited to read all of your
mails at the moment.  Thus I would *really* appreciate if you could
check the howto and just copy those paragraphs to me that are missing.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.