Re: minicom solved

Hi.
I can't remember if I tried that or not. I think
I must have, or maybe I thought about it, then
didn't, ugh.. I've been scatter-brained lately.
Well either way I thank you all who have replied.
I think I have enough to go with. I have the '-s'
parameter to try, and I will definately check man
minicom (maybe if I write "see man" on the chalk
board 1000 times I will remember?)

thanks!!

xucaen