RE: SMP under Debian

Title: RE: SMP under Debian

As far as I can tell, there is no specifically designed SMP kernel-image-* packages.  What you're going to have to do is get the kernel source (apt-cache search kernel-source) of your choice and rebuild the kernel yourself and include SMP support.  It might seem daunting at first, but its not as bad as it seems.  Try searching the mailing list archives at debian.org, there have been many discussions on rebuilding the kernel before.

Cheers,
Brad