new hd install

Hi all

a few questions rolled into one!

I have a new hd 30 gig to replace my old 17.  I want to keep everything as
it is without having to setup configs etc agan for things like mail and
apache.

How do i swap hdisks, (i have a buyer for my 17) ??

I also have encrypetd passwords so creating new accounts on the new hd is
not an option i want to follow at this stage.

Ghost doesnt seem to work too well (it just reboots near completeion)

any pointers from the gods would be much appreciated.

regards

-Matt.