Re: How do I get off this list?

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 11:02:21AM -0500, Fred_D_Yocum@mail.mcc.org wrote:
> Sorry to bother the list with this. But the method for unsubscribing (that came
> in an email when I subcribed), does not work. How do I unsubscribe?
> Thanks
> FDY

You will have to "Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org" if the
conventional methods don't work.  You didn't describe what was happening
when you did try to unsubscribe so it is a little hard to help there.
Are you unsubscribing from the same address as you subscribed?  That
could be one possibility.  A short time ago there were many people
having trouble unsubscribing but I thought the problem had been
resolved.
kent

--
I'd really love ta wana help ya Flanders but... Homer Simpson