Re: 128-bit encryption netscape

I have the 2.2_r2 CD's.  Netscape 4.75 128bit is on the
CD's already.

--
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA
chris at cwaiken dot com,   www.cwaiken.com

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Michael P. Soulier wrote:

->    Hey people. I'm running netscape 4.75 from the security site, which has
->128-bit encryption. I want to upgrade to potato r2 from r1, and it's going to
->upgrade netscape. So, how do you tell if the version you're about to upgrade
->to has 128 bit encryption support? I've looked in all of the descriptions and
->I don't see anything there.
->
->    Mike
->
->--
->Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
->"...the word HACK is used as a verb to indicate a massive amount
->of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX
->PGP Public Key: http://24.43.42.96/email.phtml
->