128-bit encryption netscape

    Hey people. I'm running netscape 4.75 from the security site, which has
128-bit encryption. I want to upgrade to potato r2 from r1, and it's going to
upgrade netscape. So, how do you tell if the version you're about to upgrade
to has 128 bit encryption support? I've looked in all of the descriptions and
I don't see anything there.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX