Re: can't ssh into box anymore

Hi,

little more info, I did manage to break something :)

my sparc boxes are clustered, so after doing the upgrade on the master
node (my last email) I did:

# for i in `members`;do ssh -f $i apt-get -qq -v upgrade;done

Three out of the eight remaining boxes choked (on glibc I think,
though might have been ssh) with "sh: /dev/tty: Device  not
configured"

this left ssh broken.  using alternative connection methods I was able
to get an interactive session and redo "apt-get update" which fixed
ssh.

Don't know if that relates to you're situation at all...

-Jon