Re: CD-ROM compatibility

Creative used several models of CD-ROMs with Sound Blaster cards.  Some
used a proprietary interface, while others used an IDE interface (the
cards had both).  I believe different modules are required for the
different varieties, but I would first try 'insmod sb'.

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen