Re: those problems where the easiest thing to do seems to be to reboot...

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 04:13:44PM +0000, CND OConnor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've used linux quite a while now, but every so often I do something to
> my system I can't fix that I know will go away if I reboot. I'm lazy, I
> guess, so I do. I can always make some tea.

I find it hard to be sympathetic to such a request.
It's a bit like buying a new car, then when it gets dirty
instead of taking it to the car-wash you buy another one.

I suggest you do some exploration. Who knows you may be in
a position to help others on the list :)

Both of the problems below are easy to solve.
I will leave it to others to tell you...

Cliff