Newbie trying to install Debian 2.2r2 from Bootable CD1 created f rom an ISO image

The CD boots and I get the partitions set and then it asks me what I am
installing from, I select CD as media and then it asks where the archives
are located on the CD I have chosen every directory then I select OK and
then it looks for rescue floppy which I don't have and don't think I should
need.  I am trying to do a clean install on a Dell Pentium100 with 64Ram,
and a 3.4GB HD from the CD.

Vernon Buck Jr, MCSE
Sr. Information System Analyst
Williams, Crosslin, Sparks, & Vaden