RESOLVED: [PLUG] Re: x on my laptop problems

Ha ! English version available soon ... we're not all that fluent in
portuguese :)))

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael H. Collins [mailto:mhtexcollins@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 4:59 PM
To: plug@pdxlinux.org
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org; plug@pdxlinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Re: x on my laptop problems

       HeHe, can't resist.

       That is what you get for running Debian..

<Flame Suit On>

       Try Conectiva.  None of the stupid Stable, unstable, etc weirdness.
Just Conectiva 6 updated daily,

       Have fun.

Michael H. Collins              Admiral: Penguinista Navy International
http://www.linuxlink.com        Migration
http://www.geekaustin.com	Praise Bob! This ain't California
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.