Re: Problem with cups and xpp or qtcups

Hello,

maybe I'm a little late to answer the question... but I just tried to
install xpp and had the same problem.
The solution is very silly and maybe due to a bug in the xpp package.
If you look at /usr/share/doc/xpp/README.gz you will find that xpp "must
be linked against the dinamic CUPS library" e.g. using the following
command

ln -s /usr/lib/libcups.so.2 /usr/lib/libcups.so

the xpp package does not create this link (or at least this happened in
my debian system). If you create the link with the above command then
xpp should work.

Saluti,
Renzo