SOLVED: emacs+wl

Hi,

i had to set the variable elmo-default-imap4-authentication-type to plain.

The new problem is, this variable seems not to be set, when I put the
following line in ~/.wl

(setq elmo-default-imap4-authentication-type 'plain).

Does anyone have an idea?

Please CC anz answers to me because I'm not subscribed.
Thanks in advance.

Bye,

Sven

| Please reply only to sgaerner@gmx.net                              |
| Other email addresses may no longer be valid...                    |
| Do not send HTML mails, they may not be read...                    |