Re: Want TrueType fonts for Debian?

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 01:22:52PM -0500, Paul D. Smith wrote:
> I just spent a few hours wrestling with getting my Windows TrueType
> fonts working in my Debian 2.2 system (XFree86 3.3.6).

> Since it involved a good bit more than the typical trivial "apt-get
> install" that most Debian packages require, I wrote up some
> instructions that might help the next person get there more quickly.

> Check it out:
>
>   http://www.paulandlesley.org/linux/debian_tt.html

feel free to post it to eGroups.com/files/newbieDoc or at
least hang a link there to your site! (if you don't, i'll
have to do it for you, and nobody wants that!)

--
See, if you were allowed to keep the money, you wouldn't
create jobs with it. You'd throw it in the bushes or

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/

volunteer to document your experience for next week's
newbies -- http://www.eGroups.com/messages/newbieDoc