Re: can't ssh into box anymore

To quote "John F. Davis" <davis@skink.net>,
# Hello
#
# I tried to connect to the box from a machine which I have never
# used as a client before.  It failed also.

Please be more specific with your problem. What versions of SSH are on
each machine? What operating systems are on each machine? Include any
relevant configuration files as attachments(so long as they're not
huge).

P.S.: I'm betting you're trying to log in as "root". If this is the
case, then you must un-comment the "PermitRootLogin yes" line in
/etc/ssh/sshd_config .

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)