more on: oh, and ultra simple mail aliases

ack.  I set cc rather than reply-to on that.  Please re cc me if you
replied to the last message; when my digests break, I get the rest of
the message where it broke, but none from after that point . . .

Also, I can't successfully run newaliases:
fac13:/etc/mail# newaliases
Cannot open hash database /etc/mail/aliases.db: Invalid argument
WARNING: cannot open alias database /etc/mail/aliases
Cannot create database for alias file /etc/mail/aliases

hawk