Re: wvdial connects, but then ppp gets launched and crashes

Well, if wvdial dials, and detects a promt, and sends "ppp", I'm pretty
sure that the man has got the permission to dial out... no need to check
all these things. In fact, I have no idea how to help here, because I
have the same problem :-(
So, any other suggestions?

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.