RE: [OT] two domains and one ip / apache [ css weirdness ]

I'm not familiar with style sheets, but if they have a specific extensions
(.css?), you prog need to setup a handler for it in httpd.conf, i'm not
sure the exact syntac you would need to enable them, but here's what ia
have to setup SSI and PHP4:

    AddType text/html .shtml
    AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
    AddHandler server-parsed .htmlAddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
    AddType application/x-hhtpd-php .php4

The line you want is prob along the lines:

    AddHandler ????? css

but as i'm not very familiar with style sheets, hopefully someone else
here can clarify a bit better

-Casey