latest wine config

Hi all

has anyone had any success with the latest wine version 2001011?  When I
run it I get:

Can't open configuration file /home/rblack/.wine/config

This error remains if I copy my /etc/wine.conf to
/home/rblack/.wine/config and if I do a fresh install (ie delete and
reinstall wine)

BTW, I noticed an error in the package script:

---
  libwine wine
0 packages upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 21 not upgraded.

Need to get 0B/3812kB of archives. After unpacking 10.5MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Preconfiguring packages ..
libwine template parse error: Template parse error near `#!/bin/sh -e',
in stanza #1 of /var/lib/debconf/config.10361
---

thanks

Richard