Re: Making PDF files from dvi

> Does anyone know any utility to make pdf files from dvi or ps ones? I
> believe pdf is just an enhanced version of ps, but am not sure.

There was a *long* thread about this on the list recently. Search the
archives. Briefly, the options are:

  . run pdftex or pdflatex, rather than tex or latex, on the source file
  . run dvipdf after the initial TeX run
  . run ps2pdf after you've created a PS file from the DVI file

For this last option, various command-line options increase the
likelihood that what will be printed at some remote site is the same
as what you see at your site.

(Dála an scéil, 'bhfuil Gaeilge agat, a Thiarnáin?)

Jim