[OT] two domains and one ip / apache

I've been searching for a while in the Apache documentation.  I have
heard it is possible to have a working setup where you have one ip and
two domain names.  Do I use aliasing with Apache to do this on the
server side or what?  The examples I see use aliasing for sub domains.
I want one domain to go to one directory on the
server and the other a different directory.
Thanks,
kent

--
I'd really love to wana help you Flanders but... Homer Simpson