Re: (newbie) how can I change the display resolution???

--- Pietro Cagnoni <pcagnoni@mclink.net> wrote:
> 2) install (if you didn't yet) xserver-svga,
> and make it your default x
> server when the installation script ask you if
> you want to;

Hello, sorry to interject here, but I am curious,
I have a diamond stealth card and I have only the
s3 server installed. So, if I wanted to change
from 640x480 (which I have) should I also install
the svga server and make it the default, or
shouldn't I just stay with the server that was
made for my vidoe card?

thanks

xucaen