Re: Linux 2.4.0 & root fs problem

» Joris Lambrecht said this and I say that:

> This guy is in deep trouble guys, try helping him out ...
>
> Apperently i couldn't help him

	Count me in this trouble too. My guess is that it's something
about modules - I compiled two 2.4 test12 kernels - one of them had
_almost_ everything as modules (except for ext2 support and other
fundamental things), the other one had everything built-in. The first
had the same problem - with an IDE device - and the other one worked fine.

	Should it be a kernel bug?