From: Kent West [mailto:westk@acu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 3:03 PM
To: Debian-User List
Subject: OT: Any Linux-based PhotoID software?

My university creates ID cards for students using a small camera
attached to a Windows box running PhotoCard software. I am getting
mighty tired of trying to keep this Winblows box running. Does anyone
have any leads on high-quality photo imaging/idcard-generating software
that'll run on Debian (or even some other Linux distro - at this point
I'd even settle for a DOS-based solution)?

Thanks!