Re: WOT: Hotmail mail servers

As far as I remember they run on *BSD-boxes mostly but are migrating
 their stuff to Win??(Enterforaprize|Dataloss)Server or whatever it´s
 called. Search on slashdot&friends along the last security-debacles
 there, that´s where I got it.

cheers,
&rw

--
/  Ing. Robert Waldner  | Network Engineer | T: +43 1 89933  F: x533 \
\ <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> |    KPNQwest/AT   | Diefenbachg. 35, A-1150 /