Re: Voodoo 3

hate to say this, but don't use the quake from debian.  the package sucks,
and if the package manager is anything like many of the other package
managers, he's unresponsive and doesn't care about his package anylonger.

do yourself a favor, and download quakeforge.  you'll be much happier.

pete

stuff, he's unresponsive
On Thu 11 Jan 01,  3:34 PM, Peter Gruber said...