Creating a bootable CD from online files!!

Files I have gotten from the FTP site:

 -base2_2.tgz
 -loadlin.exe
 -entire compact directory (drivers.tgz, install.bat, kernel-config and linux)
 -entire doc directory

  I am pretty sure I have all the files needed to create a bootable CD-ROM which will allow me to install the compact version of the Debian distribution.

 Now, I have read all the possible instruction files from the debian site and, yet, I still don't have a clue as to what my installation CD should "look like" (directories)!?!?!  Can anyone fill me in? Again I want to make a bootable CD-ROM that will install the compact version of the Debian distribution.

 Thank you

 SG