broken links in dhelp ?

Hi,
I was using the dhelp documentation system, which worked fine. But after I installed apache and dwww, some of the links in dhelp now have stopped working. Moreover dhelp now uses apache to serve up the pages, which it did not do previously.
This has cause dhelp to look for pages in http://localhost/doc !! I expect the points to /usr/doc . Am I right ?
Could you please advise as to what must be done to set thing right again. I have read the man page for dhelp, dwww, the install-docs and doc-base manuals. I would also be grateful for any pointer to the appropriate documentation for such problems .
sincerely
balbir thomas