Re: Utilizzo ICQ dietro a Firewall

Hi,

I would better understand if you write this in English, but I guess you
are trying to make ICQ work from behind a firewall.

In the Firewall-HOWTO, there is a part that covers this issue.
You can first try to:
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L 10.0.0.1 4000 -R 192.168.1.1 4000

where 10.0.0.1 is the address of my internet(gw) and 192.168.1.1 is the
computer with icq.

If this does not work, do the same with prot 2000 to 2020, so you have 21
lines of firewall code.

More information you can find at:
http://ww.tsmservices.com/masq/detailform.php3?124

Hope that helps,