Re: Hi All

hmmm... i was under the impression that suid wasn't honored for scripts?

or was that just bash scripts?

pete

On Wed 10 Jan 01, 11:09 AM, Sathish C said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -